The True Market Value of Your Home Is:
What a Buyer is Willing to Pay for the Property and What a Lender is Willing to Lend
Market value IS:
- Based on today’s market.
- Based on today’s competition.
- Based on today’s financing.
- Based on today’s economic conditions.
- Based on the buyer’s perception of property condition.
- Based on location.
- Based on normal marketing time.
Market value is not:
- What you have in it
- What you need out of it
- What it is appraised for
- The Zillow “Zestimate” (or any other computerized valuation)
- What you heard your neighbor’s house sold for
- What the tax office says it’s worth
- What it is insured for
- Based on memories and treasures
- Based on prices of homes where you are moving
For an accurate and comprehensive valuation, contact your local Realtor for a free market analysis!
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions regarding buying or selling contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.