Immaculate Waterfront Oasis!
Honey stop the car! This amazing waterfront retreat is now available! 104 Sir John Way in Yorktown, VA offers countless amenities and gorgeous water views. This home is perfect for entertaining or spending a quite night with the family.
Features, amenities, and upgrades for 104 Sir John Way, Seaford, VA 23696 include:
- Colonial home with 4 bedrooms/2.5 baths and 2423 square feet (plus 228 square feet in sunroom) of living space
- Front porch views of a quiet, family-friendly community
- Too many upgrades to list! New architectural single roof in 2012; Brand new energy efficient windows in 2011; New dual zone A/C and gas heat in 2010; New gas hot water heater in 2010; New entrance door in 2011
- Gorgeous views of retention pond from kitchen, dining room, sunroom, master, & more. Fish from your backyard!
- Neutral color palette to fit any taste and ample natural light throughout home; Plantation shutters on downstairs windows
- Tons of closet & storage space throughout
- Upstairs laundry – no more lugging loads up and down a flight of stairs!
- Mixture of hardwood, ceramic, and carpet throughout
- Backyard fully fenced with picket fencing for the dogs and kids to safely play
- Freshly landscaped bushes and flowers; In-ground sprinkler system for easy yard maintenance
- Wired for back-up generator
- Low homeowner’s association dues at $25/month
- No flood insurance required
- Close to excellent and highly sought after local schools – York High School, Yorktown Middle School, and Seaford Elementary School
- Short commute to Langley Air Force Base and Ft Eustis
For more information on 104 Sir John Way check out www.lizmoore.com/104sirjohnway or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 104 Sir John Way, Yorktown, VA 23696 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.