Need some Easter spirit? Here’s a list of local Easter activities in Hampton Roads, VA. There’s activities for all ages and many are FREE! Who doesn’t love free?
Easter Activities in Newport News, Virginia
- Easter Bunny & the Great Egg Hunt at Lee Hall Mansion. Saturday March 30th 10-11am. 163 Yorktown Road.
- Audible Easter-Egg Hunt for visually impaired. Saturday April 6th 1-4pm. Hosted by the Lions Club at First Baptist Church of Newport News, 12716 Warwick Blvd.
Easter Activities in Hampton, Virginia
- Easter Eggstravaganza. Saturday Marth 3oth 10am-3pm for children 3-12. Sandy Bottom Nature Park Classroom, 1255 Big Bethel Road
- Family Easter Fun. All week long! Bass Pro Shops, 1972 Power Plant Parkway. Free photo with the Easter bunny and children’s arts and crafts.
- Easter Egg Hunt. Saturday March 30th 11am. First United Methodist Church, 1 Salt Pond Road
- Bryant & Stratton breakfast with the Easter Bunny. Saturday March 30th 1-4pm. Peninsula Town Center.
- Hampton University Easter by the Bay E-G-G-stravaganza. Saturday March 30 12-3pm.
- First UCC Rock-n-Roll Easter Event. Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday March 31st at 9:45am. First United Church of Christ, 1017 Todds Lane.
Easter Activities in Yorktown, Virginia
- Free pictures with the Easter Bunny. Saturday March 30th 10am-1pm. Ken Matthews Garden Center, 4921 George Washington Hwy.
Easter activities in the surrounding Hampton Roads
- Easter Egg Hunt at Nauticus. Saturday March 30th 8:30-9:30am. One Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA
- Adult and Children’s Easter Egg Hunt. March 30th begins at 9am. Hunt for discounts! Smithfield Gardens Inc., 1869 Bridge Road, Suffolk, VA
- Spirit of Norfolk Easter Brunch Cruise. Sunday March 31st 12:30-3pm. Fun for the whole family! Otter Berth, Waterside Drive, Norfolk, VA
So whether you’re looking for some great fun for the whole family or just you, there’s plenty of Easter activities out there for all!
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For more questions about local activities or questions regarding buying or selling contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.