SOLD IN 16 DAYS!!
Looking for a home in Yorktown, Virginia? Looking for a home close to Fort Eustis? Shopping? Grocery stores? The beach? This newly listed home has all that and more! You won’t want to miss an opportunity to see this rare gem.
104 Briarwood Place, Yorktown, VA 23692 is a beautifully upgraded townhouse. Located in Wood Towne Quarters, a quite neighborhood off Fort Eustis Blvd. It’s convenient location speaks for itself and is close to everything you need! The neighborhood is less than 10 minutes from Fort Eustis – a very easy commute! It’s also less than 2 minutes from grocery stores, convenience stores, shopping, and restaurants. In addition, Yorktown Beach is just a short 10 minute drive away!
104 Briarwood Place is a 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath home built in 1988. It is a two story townhome with 1332 square feet, a fireplace, and 2 car parking. Additional features include:
- A brand new upgraded kitchen with granite counters and complete stainless steel appliance package. Appliances include dishwater, electric range, and giant refrigerator!
- Additional sunroom added to the back. What a way to enjoy the gorgeous Virginia weather!
- Yorktown school district
- Privacy fence with very well cared for yard
- Washer and dryer convey with property
- New heat pump from 2011
- Well-maintained by the sole owner
- Pre-home inspection already complete!
To learn more about 104 Briarwood Place or to schedule a showing, contact me today:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions about 104 Briarwood Place, or if you need more information on buying or selling, contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.