Open House Saturday 8/15/15 from 2-4pm!
Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Colony Pines with new carpet & paint, renovated baths, updated kitchen & huge backyard. 1223 Powder House Drive in Newport News, VA is situated in an ideal location at the end of a cul-de-sac close to walking trails, playground, & conveniences. Minutes to Langley & Ft. Eustis. Special closing cost assistance available!
Additional features for this home for sale in Newport News, Virginia include:
- Colonial home with 4 bedrooms/2.5 baths and 2130 square feet of living space
- Situated in small cul-de-sac of a quiet, family-friendly community with walking trails and children’s playground
- Too many upgrades to list! Fresh paint, new carpet, renovated bathrooms, upgraded kitchen, new light fixtures, and more!
- Neutral color palette to fit any taste and ample natural light throughout home
- Tons of closet & storage space throughout
- Huge master bedroom with his and hers walk-in closets
- Large, fully fenced backyard for the dogs and kids to safely play; Deck and extended patio space ideal for entertaining
- Landscaped yard with fresh mulch and flowers
- Stainless steel refrigerator and 1 year home warranty come with full price offer!
- No homeowner’s association dues and no flood insurance required!
- Close to excellent local schools – Woodside High School, Dozier Middle School, and Richneck Elementary School
- Short commute to Langley Air Force Base and Ft Eustis
For more information on 1223 Powder House Drive check out www.lizmoore.com/1223powderhousedrive or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 1223 Powder House Drive, Newport News, VA 23608 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.