The perfect balance of modernization and old world character, this charming 3 bedroom rancher offers gleaming hardwood floors throughout. A large backyard, perfect for entertaining, features an over-sized, detached garage with built-in workshop and extended driveway space. Located at 6016 Old Chestnut Ave., Newport News, VA 23605, this home is priced to sell at $89,900.
Additional features, amenities, and upgrades for 6016 Old Chestnut Ave. include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath
- 916 square feet of living space
- Total home renovation within the past 3 years
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Huge, fenced backyard with wooded privacy
- Over-sized, detached 1 car garage with built-in workshop
- Extended driveway space
- Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, and electric range
- No homeowner’s association fees
- Close to local schools – Heritage High School, Crittenden Middle School, and Carver Elementary School
For more information on 6016 Old Chestnut Ave check out www.lizmoore.com/6016oldchestnutavenue or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions about 6016 Old Chestnut Ave., contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.