Exquisite Newport News Home!
Wow you do not want to miss this spectacular new listing! 483 J Farmer Court in Newport News, VA is a colonial home with 6 bedrooms (or 5 plus a bonus room), 3 full baths, and 2670 square feet of living space. Located in the heart of Newport News, this home is conveniently located close to grocery, gas, city life, shopping, and more!
Features, amenities, and upgrades include:
- Home set in cul-de-sac within quiet community
- Open concept floorplan/large room dimensions built in 2005
- Neutral color palette and unique rounded archways
- Ample natural light throughout home with tons of windows
- Pool table conveys with full priced offer
- Downstairs bedroom and bath; additional 4 bedrooms plus master easily accessed upstairs
- Tons of closet & storage space throughout; Upstairs laundry
- Hardwood floors in downstairs living space; tiled bathrooms & kitchen; carpeted bedrooms
- Backyard partially fenced with privacy and picket fencing; Open field on home’s right adds additional yard space without the maintenance! Perfect for safe child’s play
- Freshly landscaped bushes and flowers; Minimal yard maintenance required
- Low homeowner’s association dues at $45/month
- No flood insurance required
- Close to local schools – Warwick High School, Hines Middle School, and Riverside Elementary School
For more information on 483 J Farmer Court check out www.lizmoore.com/483jfarmercourt or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 483 J Farmer Court, Newport News, VA 23601 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.