Do I Need a Buyer Agent?
Buying a home could easily be one of the most expensive and important purchases you will ever make. So, wouldn’t you want to proceed with care? Hiring a trustworthy Realtor will not only make the home buying process easier to understand, but will act as a guide to get you safely to the other side of a deal.
What will a buyer’s agent do for me?
- Negotiate price and conditions on your behalf
- Advise you on price and terms based on the current and local market
- Point out strengths and weaknesses of a home
- Discover key seller and housing facts, where applicable
- Assist with inspections and repair negotiations
- Located a trustworthy settlement company
- Remind you of important deadlines – what needs to be done when
The most beneficial aspect of hiring a Realtor is to have a someone promoting your best interests. Buying a home is a large investment and it’s important to have a knowledgeable agent to guide you. Besides…hiring a buyer agent is typically free!
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions regarding buying or selling contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.