Looking for a home in Newport News, Virginia? A home close to shopping? Grocery stores? Dining? The beach? The shipyard? Bus access? This newly listed home has all that and more! You won’t want to miss an opportunity to see this great potential.
648 Bellwood Road, Newport News, VA 23605 is a distinctive cape cod with tons of features. Located in the Warwickshire neighborhood, it’s convenient location is close to everything you need and just 10 minutes from the Newport News Shipyard – a very easy commute! It’s also less than 5 minutes from grocery stores, convenience stores, shopping, and restaurants.
648 Bellwood Road is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home built in 1945. It is a 1.5 story cape cod with 1458 square feet, 2 fireplaces, and multiple parking spaces. Additional features include:
- Front porch with views of a quiet community
- New asphalt shingle roof less than 1 year old
- Freshly painted exterior
- Storm windows throughout house
- Extended walk-in crawlspace/basement
- Exterior features including detached workshop with wired plumbing/electricity and screened porch structure
- Hot tub room – hot tub does convey
- First floor bedroom features wood burning fireplace
- Hardwood floors throughout downstairs
- Front and back fenced yard with freshly landscaped bushes and flowers
- No homeowner’s association dues
- Close to local schools – Warwick High School, Hines Middle School, and Sedgefield Elementary School
To learn more about 648 Bellwood Road or to schedule a showing, contact me today:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions regarding buying or selling contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.