Presented on lushly landscaped grounds in quiet cul-de-sac, this 4 bedroom, 3 bath home at 108 Terrance Circle in Yorktown, VA offers tranquil views of the private garden, fish pond and fire pit from screened porch and large deck. Open concept floorplan of 2,340 square feet is enhanced with high ceilings and hardwood floors throughout. One-story rancher with added space in upstairs bonus room and full bath. Call for a private showing today!
Additional features in this York Meadows home at 108 Terrance Circle include:
- Ranch home with 4 bedrooms / 3 full baths and 2340 square feet of living space
- Open concept floorplan with neutral color palette to fit any taste and ample natural light throughout home
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, front porch views a family-friendly community
- One-story home with additional bedroom and full bath in upstairs loft space
- Hardwood floors extend length of home. Carpet in formal living room
- Lushly landscaped, private backyard with picket fence, storage shed, garden, fire pit and fish pond
- Large composite deck and 20 x 18 foot awning
- In-ground sprinkler system on well water
- Two large attic spaces. Walk-in storage accessible from upstairs 4th bedroom closet. Pull down attic stairs in kitchen.
- Low homeowner’s association dues at $23/month
- No flood insurance required!
- Close to excellent local schools – Grafton High School, Grafton Middle School, and Coventry Elementary School
- Short commute to Langley Air Force Base, Ft Eustis, Newport News Airport, Hospitals, and conveniences such as grocery and shopping
For more information on 108 Terrance Circle check out www.lizmoore.com/108terrancecircle or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 108 Terrance Circle, Yorktown, VA 23693 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.