SOLD – Spacious Colonial Home in Desirable Neighborhood
Moving? Upgrading? Don’t miss this beautiful Colonial home situated in the desirable neighborhood of Inlet Point!
134 Pine Creek Drive, Hampton, VA 23669 features a spacious, eat-in kitchen with beautiful walnut oak cabinets and black appliances, breakfast area surrounded by bay windows and extended counter top for bar/eating space. Kitchen opens to over-sized family room with gas fireplace and overlooks private, fenced backyard with 2-tiered deck – perfect for entertaining! Master suite includes breathtaking cathedral ceilings and crown molding, a walk-in closet (plus additional second closet), and master bath with jetted tub and shower.
Additional features, amenities, and upgrades include:
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- 2,579 square feet of living space
- Front porch with views of a quiet community
- Open concept floor plan/large room dimensions
- Appliance package includes brand new microwave, electric range, dishwasher, and refrigerator
- Tons of closet space throughout
- Double sinks in both master and upstairs hall bath for convenience
- Large bedroom over the garage
- New roof less than 2 years old
- Home alarm system with built in ADT sensors
- Upgraded storm doors on both front and back doors with advanced glass/screen feature
- New moisture barrier under crawlspace
- Real wood oak window trim on kitchen and family room windows and ceilings
- Fenced and landscaped yard with freshly trimmed bushes and flowers
- Homeowner’s association amenities include park and pier access
- Close to local schools – Kecoughtan High School, Syms Middle School, and Phillips Elementary School
- Within minutes of Langley Air Force Base
For more information on 134 Pine Creek Drive check out www.lizmoore.com/134pinecreekdrive or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 134 Pine Creek Drive, Hampton, VA 23669 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.