Can you picture it? Wrapped in brick and framed by lovely landscaping, this JUST RENOVATED 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home at 51 Hardwick Road in Newport News, VA has been thoughtfully designed and is highlighted by beautiful hardwood floors and large room dimensions. Tucked within a quiet cul-de-sac in a distinguished neighborhood, this spacious home offers a short distance to local schools and Riverview Farm Park.
Additional features for this Denbigh Plantation home at 51 Hardwick Road include:
- Colonial home with 4 bedrooms/2.5 baths and 2146 square feet of living space
- Home set in cul-de-sac within quiet community; close to conveniences such as grocery, gas and shopping
- Fantastic floorplan with large room dimensions
- Hardwood floors
- Neutral color palette to fit any taste and ample natural light throughout home
- Tons of closet & storage space
- Large, landscaped yard with patio space, tomato garden (alongside fence) and storage shed
- Walking distance to Riverview Farm Park with trails, playground, sheltered picnic tables, skate park and dog park
- No homeowner’s association dues
- No flood insurance required
- Close to local schools – Menchville High School, Gildersleeve Middle School, and BC Charles Elementary School
- Short commute to Langley Air Force Base and Ft Eustis
For more information on 51 Hardwick Road check out www.lizmoore.com/51hardwickroad or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 51 Hardwick Road, Newport News, VA 23602 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or email@example.com. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.