The Peninsula real estate market for May 2015:
- Months supply of inventory is down to 6.9 months
- Median sold price over the past 12 months is up slightly to $168,000
- Average market time is 96.3 days
- Percentage of sold price to list price remains consistent at 97.15%
- Closed sales way up at 3.2%
If you have questions about the local Hampton Roads real estate market, give me a call today!
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions regarding buying or selling contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.