Kayak from your backyard to the beach in this spectacular custom-designed home at 1010 Beach Road, Hampton, VA 23664. With four bedrooms plus a loft/office and 3500 square feet, this space is an entertainer’s dream. Multi-level decks overlook serene waterfront and a 4th story sunroom with wet bar offers 360 degree views. Downstairs recreational room can function as game room with pool table, children’s play room, beach & water access fun room, or even an exercise room! Too many features to name in this gorgeous Hampton home for sale. Make it yours today!
Additional features include:
- An amazing, 4 story house with water views from every level!
- Perfect for kayaking directly from your backyard or dipping your toes in the sand at Grandview beach…just walking distance away!
- Neutral color palette to fit any taste and ample natural light throughout home
- Tons of closet & storage space throughout
- Mixture of hardwood, ceramic and carpet throughout. Painted cement on ground level for easy maintenance!
- All exterior trim (including window trim) is wrapped for easy care
- Over once acre of land and professionally landscaped bushes and flowers
- Invisible dog fence
- Year-round heating & cooling/electric bill only $191/month
- Flood insurance only $323/year!
- No homeowner’s association dues
- Close to excellent local schools – Kecoughtan High School, Syms Middle School, and Asbury Elementary School
- Short commute to Langley Air Force Base
For more information on 1010 Beach Road check out www.lizmoore.com/1010beachroad or contact the listing agent, Alyssa Godwin:
Hampton Roads Real-e-statement is written by Alyssa Godwin, a Realtor with Liz Moore and Associates. For questions on 1010 Beach Road, Hampton, VA 23664 contact Alyssa at 757-329-6161 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find Alyssa on Facebook or on the web at www.lizmoore.com/alyssagodwin.